Dank Online-Zahlung können Sie Ihre Reservierung sofort bestätigen.
Key collection at the reception at ul. Francuska 106A / U2 in Katowice. Late check-in is available at an extra charge: 22:00 - 0:00 - 20 PLN, 0:00 - 2:00 - 50 PLN, after 2:00 - 100 PLN
Two-room APARTMENT (46m2) of high standard SUPERIOR, with AIRCONDITION located in an 4 floor brand new apartment building on the 2 floor, consisting of:
- LIVING WITH KITCHEN APPLE
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER,
The apartment has 2 beds:
Double Bed in Queen Bedroom (160x200)
Sofa bed in the living room (bed sleeping 140x200)
There is a possibility of a baby cot and / or one extra bed
The apartment is equipped with:
pots, cutlery and crockery
Large flat screen TV and cable tv set
Free high speed WiFi
Dining / working table with 2 chairs
The apartment is located in a quiet, prestigious, 24 hour security guard at the Atal Park estate in Katowice, next to the Three Stawy shopping complex and near the A4 motorway (Wroclaw - Cracow) and the S86 (Cieszyn - Łódź) Communication linking Silesian and Basin cities. In the immediate vicinity there are numerous shopping and service outlets, clinics, schools, kindergartens, public transport stops, gym and spa. Right next to the estate there are recreational areas of the Three Ponds Valley and MUCHOWIEC Sports Airport (cycling paths, jogging and roller-skating routes). Good access (5 min) and walk (20 minutes walk to Francuska street) to the center of Katowice.
Distances from the apartment:
- KATOWICE town center with a foot (2.5 km),
- University of Silesia (2,5 km),
- Silesian Medical University (1 km),
- Silesian Museum (3 km), NOSPR (3 km),
- International Congress Center (3 km)
- Silesian Park, Merry Christmas and Zoological Garden (6 km),
- historical district of Nikiszowiec (6 km),
- Katowice International Fair (7 km).
- TRZY STAWY Shopping Center (0.5 km)
- From Katowice-Pyrzowice Airport (35 km) and Cracow-Balice Airport (65 km), you can reach us respectively in 35 and 45 minutes.
Prices from 240 zł / night / apartment
Check out the bookmarks: